Hamptons Sports & Leisure Ltd

Om Hamptons Sports & Leisure Ltd

Originally “The Marconi Social Club” was founded in 1910 for the employees of the world famous Marconi Wireless & Telegraph Company who were probably at the time the largest employers in Chelmsford.

The club moved to its present site in Beehive Lane in 1964 after out growing its former site in Victoria Road. During 2011/12 our site was redeveloped with the new Marconi Club building opening it’s doors on the 5th November 2012 using the same access off Beehive Lane as before with the entrance ...

Visa hela texten

Tydemans, Off Beehive Lane
Great Baddow, Chelmsford

Hamptons Sports & Leisure Ltds kommande evenemang

Hamptons Sports & Leisure Ltds tidigare evenemang